Tuesday, November 30, 2010

you give me the electric twist.

Late last year I picked up the group, A Fine Frenzy. I'd heard of them before, but this time I got so hooked I went out and bought their CD, Bomb In A Birdcage. Their frontwoman, Alison Sudol, is one of my favorite frontwomen/female vocalists. And you have to be totally awesome to get on that list...by the way.

So, for this post I have 2 videos and a couple of songs to tell you about. : )
First, the videos. I just watched this video and fell in love with it. It's one of the best videos i've seen in a while. It's simple yet VERY creative, not to mention quirky. (I love that word! haha.)
The video was made for the song, 'Blow Away'.
The second video is a little stop-motion short film, but Alison Sudol's music is booming in the background. It's got all my favorites in it: birdcages, redheads, scissors, teacups, keys, miniature sailboats, umbrellas, bows and bottles. (I'm so weird. awesome.)You name it, this video pretty much has it all. This film is called 'Lost Things'.

Now, on to the songs. I have a few favorites, actually...




I loved her red hair. She's gone blonde though. It looks great on her, but the red was killer.




That's all for now, i'm afraid.
Til next time, y'all.
XOXO
-Gabriel.





No comments:

Post a Comment