Friday, January 14, 2011

This one goes out to Dan Auerbach.

Okay, so lately i've become a HUGE Black Keys fan. I'd heard of them before, but I really just picked them up and now i'm hooked for life. I already have a slight crush on their singer who happens to be 13 years my senior. he he. Sorry Jared.  : )


But, anyways I love both the music by the Black Keys as well as Dan Auerbach's solo stuff. So, I am going to name my favorites from both projects.
First, The Black Keys. Their entire album, Brothers is amazing. I haven't listened to the entire album yet, but i'm getting there. Right now, I have 4 favorites:


And I currently have one favorite by Dan Auerbach (which is currently on autoplay in the tunage box!):


I also have come favorite videos featuring The Black Keys:



The last video is so funny! That one is definately my favorite! :D




So, Jared Followill?
or Dan Auerbach?
Decisions decisions...



hmmm...
6 years or 13? he he.



XOXO
-Gabriel





No comments:

Post a Comment