Friday, November 12, 2010

Kings of Leon 'Pyro' video.

Jared and Matthew Followill told MTV News at the EMAs that the Pyro video was going to be totally different than the Radioactive video. They said it was going to be taking place in a bar, there was going to be facial hair and a slow motion fight sequence. Caleb said he was growing out his beard specifically for the video. (haha) Jared said that they won't be in the video very much. Hopefully it'll be as pretty as they say it will, because if Jared's not in it...it won't be as good as i thought it would be. : (






(And no I did not make that picture up above me. I'm not THAT obsessed with him. I'm obsessed but...not that much.)

That's it for now, i'm afraid.
I will be posting a REAL playlist soon!


XO
-Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment