Thursday, November 11, 2010

Starter Playlist #1.

So, this is my first, official playlist here on blogspot.com. Awesome? I think so.

This playlist is kind of random. It's just a list of songs I happen to be listening to these days. So, take a listen and tell me what you think.

(In no specific order...)

Self Machine (Acoustic Version) by I Blame Coco
Please Rewind by I Blame Coco
What's In It For? by Avi Buffalo
In The Sun by She & Him
Never Come Around by La Sera
Lisztomania by Phoenix
1901 by Phoenix
Lasso by Phoenix
She's Got You High by Mumm-ra
Will There Be Stars by Blonde Redhead


(All of these songs, aside from the songs by Mumm-ra and Phoenix, can be found on Urban Outfitters radio! - Go Listen! urbanoutfitters.com - *the radio is in the Blog section.*)



My discovery:

I Blame Coco



She's amazing and i'm afraid to say that i'm already addicted to her. And I just found out about her a few minutes ago..

That's all for now, i'm afraid.

Til next time...

XO

-Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment