Monday, November 22, 2010

Send you my love on a wire..

This post for yet another new blog song. I changed it from Maximalist by Baths to Black Sheep by Metric. I felt that this song went with the feeling of my blog at the moment. I've been listening to this song for a little while now on repeat, and I love it. I've loved Metric for a few years now. They're one of my favorite bands. SERIOUSLY.





This song is written and performed by Metric but it was in the Soundtrack for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. So, it's also performed by an actress in the movie, Brie Larson. Her version is just as good as Metric's version. So, if you want to listen to the Metric version, stay on my blog, or if you want to listen to the Brie Larson version click here (this version has clips from the movie).





That's all for now i'm afraid.
Til next time, y'all.
XOXO
-Gabriel.


No comments:

Post a Comment