Saturday, November 27, 2010

Material Girl.

So, this post is for a playlist and it is also provides a chance for me to express my love for Audrey Kitching's amazing, yet freakishly expensive, clothing line.

So, the song I recommend for this post is "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow.

Love it. : )

I recommend the footage from the movie, Marie Antoinette though. It fits better with the music, I think. You can watch it here.

I think this clothing line is great, but I don't understand why some of it costs more than $30. That's some bull if i've ever seen it. Still, I tip my hat to Miss Audrey Kitching. That girl can work it. : )
(She's the girl in the 1st picture. You can check out her blog here. Or shop her line, Tokyolux here.)







That's all for now, i'm afraid.
Til' next time, y'all.
XOXO
-Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment