Sunday, November 28, 2010

This one goes out to Sting...and his kids...

I  love Sting's music.
I also love Sting (aka Gordon Sumner) for making such awesome children.


I'm a fan of his daughter, Coco Sumner (I Blame Coco).
Her music is so light and energetic. It's freaking amazing.


And now I happen to be a fan of his son, Coco's half-brother, Joe Sumner.
He sings for a band called Fiction Plane.
His music is a little bit heavier, but it is also FREAKING AMAZING.



I've only listened to two of their songs so far. So, the songs I recommend for you to listen to are:

(His voice sounds like his father's. He REALLY sounds like Sting in 'It's A Lie.)

I'm obsessed with his kids. I mean not really, but the idea of them. I mean there's 6 of them! I find them very interesting for some reason. It's kinda weird...
Here are all 6 kids from oldest to youngest:







I could never have that many children. I'd go crazy for sure.


That's all for now, i'm afraid.
Til next time, y'all.
XOXO
-Gabriel


No comments:

Post a Comment