Thursday, December 30, 2010

This is a part of me.

So, i'm a HUGE Katy Perry fan. Recently I heard she was coming out with a song called 'Part of me', which is not on her album Teenage Dream. I listened to the song and instantly fell in love. It's amazing and hit me really hard, kind of like how her song, 'Teenage Dream' did when I first heard it. It's one of the best songs i've heard in a while. Sometimes I just need a heartfelt pop fix. Kudos Katy. You freaking rock.
(You can listen to 'Part of Me' by clicking here!)


BONUS
Watch an amazing burlesque style performance by Katy Perry here! It's fabulous, sexy and awesome. Seriously. (It's got a little bit of 'Use Somebody' by Kings of Leon in it, too)







That's all for now, kiddies.
Til next time.
XOXO
- Gabriel


No comments:

Post a Comment