Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mr. Toolbag McDoucheface

So, as most of you know, I am a huge Kings of Leon fan. And that I am in love with Jared Followill ( the bass player for K.O.L). But, as of late I am thoroughly disgusted by him. He seems like such a cocky asshole. I watched Kings of Leon: Excess All Areas on VH1 a few nights ago, and pretty much the entire 1 hour program all he talked about as having sex with multiple girls and it really didn't seem like he cared about them at all. So, even though I may be "in love" with him, i'm not. It's the idea of him that i'm "in love" with. Sure, he's Southern, he's attractive, he's musically talented, and sure, he loves children, but I've kind of lost respect for him.  My new nickname for him is Mr. Toolbag McDoucheface. I know this shouldn't be a big deal to me, but it is for some odd reason. I'm just like every other fan girl, I guess, getting hopeful for no reason. I'm never going to meet him anyways.
Gah.



Feelin' kind of like this towards him right now...







This note doesn't deserve a kiss.

That's all for now, i'm afraid.
Til next time, y'all.
XOXO
-Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment