Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday.



So yesterday (December 3rd) was my 18th birthday (it's my mom's birthday, too, by the way). I hung out with a few friends (don't forget family),  had an overload of chocolate cake, and sat around a huge bonfire for hours.. But, pretty much the entire day, I listened to Kings of Leon. And the song I listened to the most (aside from 'King of the Rodeo') was a song off of their new album called 'Birthday'. It's sexy and happy and it's definately a song you play when you're having a party with your friends.
Listen to 'Birthday!

I got a few presents. (I know presents aren't important.) But, one thing I REALLY wish I could've gotten was Jared Followill. (haha) I found this picture of him that was taken on my Birthday and it's currently my favorite picture. (Hey, there's only a six year difference between us...it could happen. Don't judge.)



That's all for now i'm afraid.
Til next time, y'all.
XOXO
-Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment